A successful treatment plan consists of the following steps:
- Correction of the spinal structure with manipulation to remove stress on muscles and increase range of motion.
- Therapies to help reduce pain, relax muscles, and heal deep soft tissue scarring.
- Rehabilitation, stretching, and strengthening exercises are used to strengthen the supporting muscles and increase range of motion.
- Likewise, prolonged rest, inactivity and use of cervical collars have been found to lengthen disability time.
- Referral to specialist, if medically necessary.
In addition to caring for your injury, we can provide a comprehensive evaluation of injuries sustained as a result of an automobile accident or fall and will provide your insurance company and/or attorney with full documentation of our findings.